- The excursion days are employed in trekking, archeological tour, meeting with local people, photo stops and other needs stops. Meals are: hot breakfast in the morning, a cold lunch at mid-day and a complete and hot dinner at evening. Water will be always enough for all the reasonable needs of the partecipants and made drinkable systematically with Micropur tablets. Nights will be spent in hotel, shelters, lodge, camps (tents), builded up by our staff with the help of the partecipants.
- The itinerary could be made in reverse direction
- Trips with less pax than written are possible with partial fee supplement
- Is possible to require travels on demand and customized dates for every destination
- Detailed programs and dossiers of the choosen trip and the hosting country will be sent at the signing up
Published itineraries are thought to be realized duly and precisely. However some singular conditions could eventually cause changes in the supply of the expected services; flights, timetable, and hotels could be modified by external suppliers and replaced with service of equal level. Cases of major force like strikes, natural disasters, bad weather, civil or military disorder, riots, terrorism and other similar eventualities are not imputable either on the carrier or the organizer. More possible costs suffered by the partecipants will be not refunded nor services lost for the same causes. The organization is not responsable for the services lost due to retards or delations of flights.
- Flight ticket A/R, in economy class, from the cities written in the costs
- Aeroport taxes, security e fuel surcharge
- Nights in hotels if expected
- Meals as described in the programs
- Means of transport as specified
- Assistance from specialised local personnel of our related local offices
- Mandatory paperwork administration + Medical insurance and baggage: 80€
- Single tent/room supplement and high season supplement
- Consular Visas
- Departure from other city than specified ones supplement
- All the activities labeled as "optional", drinks, personal expenses, tips and extras
- Optional insurance for possible cancellation
- Shown prices are calculated on some air reservation classes. Variations are possible at the signing up in case of seats unavailability in the classes expected
- Costa are calculated (May 2015) on change: € = 1,08 USD
- The amount of costs paid in foreign currency is 55% of the total cost of the trip
- Important: Passport is mandatory for every country that require it and has to be valid for not less than 6 months. Almost in every african country is strongly forbidden exporting local currency, while importing foreign currency is permitted
YOUR HEALTH AND SAFETY
A first aid supply, managed by the trip leader will be available. We strongly reccommend to bring with you all your specific medicaments you usually assume. A last important suggestion: where the antimalarial prophylaxis la profilassi is reccomended, follow it with care.
"Last days" signing up could imply, for visas and documents, for fast procedures fee, for express couriers, additional expenses travellers.
Requests of variations of paperworks or services already confirmed, will imply a charge for every paperwork as partial refund plus eventuals charges by the services suppliers.