The expedition day is spent on excursions, archaeological visits, meetings with local people, and photographic and necessity stops along the way. Meals are divided into hot breakfasts in the morning, a cold lunch at noon and a full hot dinner in the evening. Water will always be sufficient for all reasonable needs of participants and systematically potable with Micropur tablets when needed. Overnight stays will be in hotels, lodges, lodges, tented camps, prepared by our staff with the help of the participants, as specified in the program. Possibility of carrying out the route in the opposite direction. Departures with fewer participants than published number are possible with partial fee surcharge. For all destinations it is possible to request “customized” dates and “tailor-made” itineraries. Technical data sheets, detailed programs and information dossiers on the country of the chosen trip will be sent at the time of registration.
- COMMENTSThe published itineraries have been worked out so as to be carried out with punctuality and accuracy. Particular conditions may, however, result in variations in the performance of the services provided; flights, schedules, air routes, and hotels may be changed at the discretion of the various service providers and varied with services of the same standard. The occurrence of force majeure events such as strikes, adverse weather conditions, natural disasters, civil and military unrest, riots, acts of terrorism and other similar events are not the fault of the carrier or the organization. Any additional expenses incurred by the participant may therefore not be reimbursed, nor will any services that are lost due to such causes and are not recoverable. In addition, the organization is not responsible for the non-use of services due to delays or cancellations by air carriers.
- FEES INCLUDEAir travel on scheduled economy class round-trip flights from the cities indicated in the quotas.
Airport taxes, security and fuel surcharge.
Overnight stays in hotels where provided.
Meals as specified in the program.
Means of transportation as specified.
Assistance from specialized local staff of corresponding offices
- NOT INCLUDEMandatory practice management fee, including insurance (personal care – baggage): €80.
Single room/tent surcharge and high season surcharge.
Surcharge departure from cities other than those scheduled.
All activities listed as “optional,” drinks, personal expenses, tips and extras in general.
Optional trip cancellation insurance.
- PRICE CHANGES ARE POSSIBLEPrices shown are calculated on the basis of certain airline booking classes. At the time of registration, they may be subject to change in the event of unavailability of places in the budgeted classes.
Fees are calculated (September 2018) on the basis: € = 1.17 USD.
The percentage of fees paid in foreign currency is 55% of the trip price.
Important: A passport is of course required for all countries that require it and must be valid for not less than 6 months. In almost all African countries, the export of local currency is strictly prohibited, while there are no limits on the import of foreign currency
- YOUR HEALTHA first-aid pharmacy run by the accompanying person will be made available to you during the trip. We also recommend that you carry any personal-use medications that you are accustomed to using. We would like to make one important recommendation: where malaria prophylaxis is recommended, follow it meticulously.
- ENROLLMENT ``LAST DAYS``/REQUESTS FOR CHANGESEnrollments in the “last days” may involve, for visas and document sending, urgency surcharges from embassies and express couriers, additional fees charged to travelers. Requests for changes in practices or services already confirmed will result in a charge per practice as a partial contribution to expenses; in addition to any fees charged by service providers.
Site use and conditions
The information and material contained in this site (images, texts, films, organization of information, photographs, etc.) are the property of A.T.S. Spazi d’Avventura srl or their respective owners who have granted their use and are protected by the law on copyright and other legal norms placed to protect intellectual and industrial property.
Such material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, transmitted or distributed in any form, even partially, without the permission of Spazi d’Avventura srl. Access to the site implies that the visitor is prohibited from using such content for any purpose other than personal use. The visitor shall not modify nor alter in any way the content of the site itself. Travel information (dates, schedules, catalogs, price lists, pictures, descriptions of villages, general information regarding villages, etc.), must always and in any case be confirmed, at the time of booking, with your travel agency or operator.