The Orkhon valley, fiefdom of one of the greatest conquerors in history, Genghis Khan, reflects all the strength and beauty of Mongolia through its volcanic lands, its immense steppes, its lakes with iridescent colors. The white "ger" dot the green valleys and, surrounded by herds of horses, oxen, yaks and sheep, are the fulcrum of a still authentic nomadic and pastoral life..
We will ride in the heart of boundless spaces populated by nomad families that move to the rhythm of their flocks. Traveling on horseback in Mongolia, the natural means of travel in this land, allows us to have a profound contact with nature and the men who live there: nomadic breeders will be our traveling companions who, thanks to their skill in assembling and manage the horses, they will allow us a safe and exciting discovery of this world. Because of the qualities of Mongolian horses, docile - easy to assemble - of small size, the journey is suitable for everyone: established riders and novice beginners with the desire to discover a land with the most suitable means.
- Duration: 13 days
- Minimum number of participants: 6
- 6 days on horseback riding
- 2 overnights in hotel, 2 days in gers, 9 in tents
- Spazi d'Avventura guide
|4 August 2019||16 August 2019||€ 3.150|
- International flight. Indicative cost: from € 1.000 up to € 1.200. Reccomended company: Aeroflot.
- Visa: € 100
- Single room supplement: € 130
- Paperwork administration + Medical insurance and baggage: € 80
- Optional insurance "Globy Giallo" for possible cancellation