Muztagh Ata, the "Father of Ice Mountains" as called in the local language, is one of the most popular 7000m peaks. Situed at the Kyrgyzi border, the first peak in China was opened to the outside world in 1980 and since, has attracted many climbers and hikers.
There are many reasons for its popularity:
- The mountain is located in an interesting part of the World, close to the old Silk Road and the beauty of nature is stunning
- It shows more than ten glaciers liying in its canyons
- Muztagh Ata's reputation being the easiest 7000m peak due to the gentle western slope. But the high altitude, the deep snow on the enormous wind swept slopes and the biting winds over 7000 meters still make it a hard target. The bottom line is; there's no easy peak of that altitude.
- Duration: 22 giorni
- Minimum number of participants: 6
- flights to/from Bişkek (FRU) - Kyrgyzistan
- 11 days climbing of Muztagh Ata
- overnights: 2 family pension 1 in yurta 4 in hotel e 12 in base camp
- Italian, English speaking Italian Guide from Associations' International Union of Mountains Guide>
|Milan||15 June 2019||5 July 2019||€ 5.400|
THE PRICE IS INCLUSIVE OF AIRPORT TAXES WHICH COME TO € 400
- Single room supplement: 4 nights USD 240
- Paperwork administration + Medical insurance and baggage: € 80
- Optional insurance "Globy Giallo" for possible cancellation