The Zakouma National Park in Chad offers refuge, protection and hope of survival to one of the largest concentrations of elephants in the world. In the wet season, you can see more than one hundred elephants on the move in one herd; they are protected and their survival is monitored continuously by the park guards.
Within the park, the charming Tinga Lodge offers a spartan welcome perfectly suited to the surrounding wilderness through which runs the Salamat River. The park routes can be enjoyed by 4x4 or on foot, accompanied by the park guards, together with whom you will discover and recognize the tracks of the animals, hide out to catch sight of the leopard, listen to age-old stories of the fight against poachers, visit local villages where tourism is unknown and so the hospitality is spontaneous. It is a fantastic experience to meet and make friends with the real Kirikou, residents of the savannah.
- Duration: 9 days
- Minimum number of participants: 6
- 4x4 vehicles
- day and night safari
- 1 night in hotel, 4 in lodge, 3 in tents
- Spazi d’Avventura guide
|Milan||on request||from € 2.500|
- * High season supplement: € 250
- Visa: € 180
- Single room supplement: € 230
- Paperwork administration + Medical insurance and baggage: € 80
- Optional insurance "Globy Giallo" for possible cancellation
- The price is inclusive of airport taxes which come to € 365 with Turkish Airlines