The Kilimanjaro massif, the legendary african summit, overlooks from its nearly 6.000 mt. hights the surroundings plains. This huge volcano, with a very distinctive shape, is made up of three different craters: Shira looking West, Mawenzi looking East, Kibo in the middle.
The Uhuru Peak, the final goal of the ascent, is 5.895 mt. high. This is another volcano, an isolated one, and is inhabited in the lower slopes by a mountain people, the Chaggas, who idolize it as a God. The Lemosho passage, on the west side, let to cover the whole plateau of the Shira and to asacend through the western door. Spending the night over 5.500 mt. inside the crater, exploring the eruption cone and the glaciers on the north side is an unforgettable experience.
- Duration: 10 days
- Minimum of partecipants: 6
- trekking and natural parks
- nights in hotel, lodge, tenda
- Spazi d'Avventura guide for all the lenght of the trek
|2 July 2018||11 July 2018||€ 2.825|
|14 August 2018||23 August 2018||€ 2.825|
3 days extension available in lake manyara and tarangire national parks: €1280
- International flight. Indicative price € 800. Reccomended dates from Europe, depending on operational flights:01/07 and 13/08 (departure) - 12/07 and 24/08 (arrival in Europe).
- Paperwork administration + Medical insurance and baggage: € 80
- Tanzanian Visa: € 50
- Optional insurance "Globy Giallo" for possible cancellation