Madagascar is mostly known for beaches, forests and lemurs. Get ready for a revelation then, we will show you lunar landscapes where plateus studded with astonishing sandstone erosions share the space with mountains more than 8.200 ft high on the sea level. Out of the most commercial routes, this itinerary is made of several trekkings that will bring you to discover the Anja Reserve, on the top of the Pic Boby, across the granite and spare Andringitra Park and on the impressive wind-shaped rocks of the Isalo Plateau. The last three days - sole concession to "classic" routes - the tour ends with some very deserved rest between the fishermen of the West Coast near Ifaty, on the Mozambique Channel.
There you could choose between several activities: snorkelling in the reef, kayaking or walking in the inland. Or just enjoing the Ocean, watching the local peoples, the more welcoming in the Austral Africa, running their own lifes and letting that its slow pace could affect yourself. An amazing tour that will bring you in close contact with the incomparable biodiversity of the "Eighth Continent", as Madagascar is called by biologists.
- Duration: 17 days
- Minimum number of partecipants: 8
- 4X4 vehicles
- nights: hotel, bed and breakfast, tends
- Spazi d'Avventura guide
|17 August 2019||31 August 2019||€ 2.960|
- International flight. Indicative price from € 800 to € 1.100. Reccomended dates from Europe, depending on operational flights:07/08 (departure) - 1/08 (arrival in Europe). Reccomended companies: Air France, Ethiopian Airlines
- Single room and tent supplement: 16 nights € 225
- Paperwork administration + Medical insurance and baggage: € 80
- Optional insurance "Globy Giallo" for possible cancellation