Considered as the most difficult hiking routes in Italy, Selvaggio Blu is also perhaps the most original: a real journey into the Sardinian Supramonte, amongst walls and canyons dropping to the sea, where bitter and tortuous paths contrast with sweet horizons and Mediterranean scents.
This is quite a picturesque trail that begins at the fishing village of Santa Maria Navarrese (seaside hamlet of Baunei). Technically, the route is accessible to any hiker who has a good spirit of adaptation (you sleep under the stars!) and is willing to walk an average of 7-8 hours a day on rather rough terrain. Some short stretches of rock climbing, rappelling and the long exposed ledges will add a little 'spice' to the trip, but rest assured, you will always be accompanied by the Alpine Guide’s safe and experienced hands.
- Duration: 7 days
- 2 nights in hotel, 4 in bivouac
- UIAGM alpine guide
Prices and dates to be confirmed
|Santa Maria Navarrese||23 Apr 2016||29 Apr 2016||from € 740|
|Santa Maria Navarrese||30 Apr 2016||6 May 2016||from € 740|
- Hotel (double-triple room) half board (excluding beverages)
- Food and beverages during the hiking trip
- Trekking/climbing equipment supplied
- Return by boat
- Paperwork administration + Medical insurance and baggage: 80 €
- Optional insurance "Globy Giallo" for possible cancellation